Below are links to some of my most recent work. A complete list of my scholarly publications can be found on my CV.
- Writing as Extended Mind: Recentering Cognition, Rethinking Tool Use (2022)
- Networked Reading: How Digital Reading Experts Use Their Tools (2021)
- Writing at the Interface: A Research and Teaching Program for Everyday Digital Media Literacy (2020)
- First-Year Writing as the Critical Thinking Course: An Interactionist Approach (2019)
- Critical Thinking, Writing, and Language Learning: A Report from Northwest China (2021)
- Feeding the Troll: Online Hate Speech as Communal Act (2018)
- Principled/Digital: Composition’s “Ethics of Attunement” and the Writing MOOC (2017)